Toribash
Original Post
Old accounts deleted?
I'm seeing alot of new people ( Joined in 2015 ) having old names, such as Infinity, and Noob. These account names are so common that it is usually taken.
Bringer of Hell
Another possibility:
Someone bought that name, then bought another name after that, or bought a name but had that name before.

Once you buy a name like from "Noob" to "whatever", then "Noob" becomes available for no account is registered under that name.
Last edited by Noobie; Jun 24, 2015 at 05:44 PM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Another possibility:
Someone bought that name, then bought another name after that, or bought a name but had that name before.

Once you buy a name like from "Noob" to "whatever", then "Noob" becomes available for no account is registered under that name.

So they got a namechange? Is there a record where we know when people get a namechange? I'd like to get a cool name as well...
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
So they got a namechange? Is there a record where we know when people get a namechange? I'd like to get a cool name as well...

Not saying that's the only reason, I'm sure there's other possibilities.
As for the namechange, no. Staff may have a record, but there's no way us normal players can see it.

If you want to see if you can get a cool name, just go to this link and type in after the link whatever name you want. If a profile pops up, see if it hasn't been logged in for at least 3 years. If it has, you cannot use it.

forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Not saying that's the only reason, I'm sure there's other possibilities.
As for the namechange, no. Staff may have a record, but there's no way us normal players can see it.

If you want to see if you can get a cool name, just go to this link and type in after the link whatever name you want. If a profile pops up, see if it hasn't been logged in for at least 3 years. If it has, you cannot use it.

forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=

Thank you, Closing Thread.
Bringer of Hell