Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hey, I'm back
Hey I'm back to toribash! Rejoice! Somewhat! So with my birthday coming up soon I was thinking about hosting a birthday party for me on toribash where we just play fun mods then at once we just share gifts you share with me you dont have to share a gift if you dont want to. I'm really looking forward to this birthday as it will be my 16th birthday so I can't wait.
Dear god. Your avatar...

Anyways happy birthday. This is the wrong place for this post, as this is spam, since no one actually cares (It's TB ). This should be in... Beginner's Sanctuary if anything. Maybe just go on IRC.
lel thanks isaciciciciciciciciciciciciciciciciciciiiiiiiiiiic iciciciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii oh sorry I fell asleep on the keyboard btw Kyure that picture was from 4 years ago when I was 12 on my birthday party
you look like your at chuck-e-cheese's for you 10th birthday

edit: damnit your edit just nullified that joke
i'm going to crawl back into my hole now
lol... Actually it was at a skating rink where I scrued up my ankle because I cant rollerskate whatsoever
-----
I was at chuck-e-cheese's for my 11th birthday though. I enjoyed it there. I might go there again just to play the games there and eat food there
Last edited by HeadShot42; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You don't seem to be in attainment of the basic english skills a 16 year old should've acquired by now, kind of makes me believe you're lying about your age.
Because english skills mean everything on the internet. I know how to use them apostrophes I'm just too lazy to do it. Sooo.
-----
Oh by the way my birthday is on the 29th
Last edited by HeadShot42; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Considering the entire thread is against the rules, I too suck at rollerskating and lie to myself about my age.

In reality I am a 52 year old woman living in Turkey.

My real name is Jerr'ush Ping-Pong.
goodbye cruel world