Toribash
Original Post
Selling Radioactive Relax
Selling radioactive relax at the trade center for 6000tc.
First come first serve!

!Also willing to trade!
Post your item you're willing to trade here or just PM me
CLOSED
Last edited by huntersylx; Apr 19, 2008 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Closed
Originally Posted by D0mination View Post
What the hell dude?! I sold you that rad relax for 3.5k!!!

Well, the relax wasn't really what I wanted. So I'm selling it.
That's scamming! Come on, i could have asked you for more for it! I mean really, making a profit off something i sold you a day ago?! That's just mean.
Really.
Authentic Furry
Nobodies buying anyways. I'm seling it for a really high price. I'm not tending to sell, (unless someone can cough up that much). Just leaving it in my invetory, other wise I'm not using it, so it's just sitting there. I was planning to buy other rare stuff and sell it in a future auction. While the stuff are sitting in my invetory, I'm selling it for a high price (the items will be 500tc more, from the origanal price, at the auction) Also, I wasn't planning to sell it. I was disipointed that it doesn't show up on the replays. So I'm selling it at the trade center. (really, who would buy radioactive relax for 6000tc? There's other prices there that are way cheaper.)
Last edited by huntersylx; Apr 18, 2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: ...
Dude, that's a VERY mean thing to do. At least only sell it for 3.5k (which is a bit over what you paid me for it).
I'll buy it back tho!!!!
Authentic Furry
No, DUDE, it IS a very mean thing to do. I sold it to him for 3.5k (reasonable) and now he's off selling it for 3k profit! I would pay him back (with a little extra) to get it back!
Authentic Furry