Toribash
Original Post
Would humans allow another species to grow?
If another species started growing and colonizing like we humans do, would humans allow them to? Or would be just break out into war trying to keep it to our selfs?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we would break out into a war. Maybe.
ex: US and Soviet Union, they are enemies, think about it.
Or if they looked freaky then everyone would grow terrified and boom, there's a war.
gg fish
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This is all much simpler than you're making it out to be. We either farm them, keep them as pets or just let them run free in the wild.

Yes but Im speaking in the possible what if chance that one does. Its not ment to be literal, fish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Due to science and wildlife preservation, nowadays we tend to avoid wiping out other species where possible. Though that doesn't mean we'd willingly let a whole bunch of giraffes take over a city.
It depends. I mean would we really go to "war" with a animal?
With all the nature preservatives and wildlife foundations, I am almost sure we would "relocate" them to a new habitat.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think I would point to Orson Scott Card's oh-so-great book series for this response. It may be fiction, but lots of thought was clearly put into the story that I'd say it's pretty accurate.
Humans, as a whole, would wipe out any sentient species attempting to colonize our world. It's natural to fear the unknown, thus limiting our chances of ever maintaining a positive relationship with such a creature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I might be retired.
I believe what your going for is another intelligent species, if it were the usual unintelligent species (compared to us humans) they would be farmed used as pets or just let roam free, however if the species were intelligent and started making tools building homes and colonizing most people would pose them as a threat. Others would probebly help the species move along quicker.

I cant help but think that if they were intelligent people would use them as slaves. Until laws were past to say that you cant do that, however I think we are past that age now. But I do believe we would try to integrate the new species into our culture and make them speak our languages.

So overall I think it would be likly that we do go to war, but if we dont the new species may just live amoung us.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
We would possibly aid them until they are smart enough to do the tasks of a modern slave.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''