Ranking
Original Post
[S] Daft Punk Set
It will go for offer . No lower than the price that is shown <.

I cannot post pictures so just bare with me.
I know a moderator is gonna come through and say they will close this thread because of no pictures. That's my fault but PM me if you want to buy it.

1 more thing. YOU MUST HAVE FULL TEXTURES because I do not know how to send so send the full textures and I will put them on and send the FULL textures back once I hve put them on. Trust me it's no scam.
Last edited by Kami; May 26, 2012 at 05:47 AM.

No because I don't have full textures of any kind sorry.
-----
Oh yeah and this was made by chacoswnr or however you spell his name :3
Last edited by Kami; May 25, 2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

werewolf you can change all pics names into e.g.: breast.tga l_leg.tga r_leg.tga ....
and then copy them into c/games/toribash/custom/tyler112 then you go ingame and type /lp 1 tyler112 .... I should wear your set. then you upload the screens you made and insert them here... noone will buy a set he doesn't see ^^
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Originally Posted by tyler112 View Post
werewolf you can change all pics names into e.g.: breast.tga l_leg.tga r_leg.tga ....
and then copy them into c/games/toribash/custom/tyler112 then you go ingame and type /lp 1 tyler112 .... I should wear your set. then you upload the screens you made and insert them here... noone will buy a set he doesn't see ^^

umadbro
Much easier to copy texts to .../custom/uke folder.
Unfortunately I can't post pictures for you on this thread like I did on the flame thread because you don't have the textures on you.
If nobody knows what your textures look like nobody will spend 70k on it. Try and find any pictures from the previous owner who sold it and post those.
If you don't have the pictures up within 24 hours I will have to close this thread. Sorry.

P.S: to send full textures either email them the textures using the attachment option that's on most email services or put it on an image hosting website and send them the links.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Size and maker?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
He said chaco and i believe its 512 But 128 w/o head if u axccept items
Lolman101<3|pr0ne<3|firebolty<3|mckiller12<3|Doxxy <3