Toribash
Original Post
hello
hey people i am the newbie of this clan :]
i think no one here knows me so i decided to introduce myself
i am blaj (obviously) and i probably am the oldest member (look at my reg date) but im still yellow belt 'cause i did never play. well, this game started to be fun after a while so i thought it might be interesting to become active.
i tried singleplayer first to get to know the rules and the functions etc. and now i am ready for multiplayer. im not that good but i hope i will get better very soon. I hope my brother will help me . he is a fricken toribash freak .
i am from germany, no nazi and my dog's name is pius
my hobbies are:
debating, computer (more working, less playing), football and throwing stones at the windows of my school

oh, and i like pizza pizza pie

i hope you are fine with this thread ~.~
lol first of all, ur not the newb of the group, u kicked mi ass a million freakin times, (wait a minute, that means im the newb of the group )
just wanted to say dont sell urself short man.
lol YOU NEEDA PLAY MORE lol, jk, now that ur starting to play, dont stop. in a month or less i am buying everyone a texture, it will be either tricep, hand, or foot. i am only giving it to loyal members =) thanks guys... BTW i am already working on what it will look like
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
btw i throw rocks when im around my school 2, except its at my teachers ROFL, i see great potential in you blaj (i like that u like to debate basically) lol
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
have you guys ever noticed how most people who play toribash have a win/loss ratio around 50%

btw there waz a guy who threw rocks at my old school, he had ADHD and he did the stupidest thing, he poored petrol into a little hole he dug in his backyard lit up a match and BURNT OFF HIZ FACE OMG! OMG! OMG! he looks really ugly now
Originally Posted by venomfire View Post
have you guys ever noticed how most people who play toribash have a win/loss ratio around 50%

No surprise, most people tend to play guys around their own level.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
ya good point and holy crap nice story bl (omg i so want abreviate your name bj! so i will!) bj nice story sounts like someone i know