Toribash
Original Post
2k head request!
hey im looking for a head which is probably hard to guess this is the formant i want it to be:

i want it to be an emo head with white hair and gray high-lights
it has to have angry red eyes and if you want you can cover one up.
i has to have black chin hair.
the skin color has to be pinkish white.
and the back must say Diltoriya in creepy writing

ill give this umm... 2 days
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
hey uhmm i just made this head and put it up for sale but then i saw ure request and i guess it kinda fits in.. if you wanna buy it tell me and ill put diltoriya on it
ya hare i don't take cheap copy and paste, also i only need the face not the whole body...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
dude, you should give up heads till you get photoshop..

or just use gimp, your MS paint heads srsly suck, no offense :/
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
hey idiotforce can u make meh the head?
Originally Posted by IdiotForce View Post
dude, you should give up heads till you get photoshop..

or just use gimp, your MS paint heads srsly suck, no offense :/

i used gimp to make that head idiot
Originally Posted by nocoreco View Post
i used gimp to make that head idiot

You used gimp to make that head? Hmm... To make my heads, I use the path tool. Works extremely well and you don't have to deal with pixelation. For examle, this head was almost completely made with said tool:

It's a clone from star wars. Anyway, learn2gimp, and while you're at it, learn2path.