Toribash
Original Post
New FULL Text set [omg 150K!@!!]
Looking for an Anti-Spawn thing [AKA Redeemer] for you who have no clue what this is

sorry i couldn't find a better pic

for the trails the arm trails should be like wings the legs be creative
i want the floor text too

EDIT:Found a better pic sorry for the size

Last edited by SgtKenny; Jul 19, 2008 at 04:34 AM.
I will personally slap the person who makes a bad texture set out of this and then get the money.

I'd help if I had the time, good luck! <3

What I can do is telling everyone how this would be made;

Make a 3D model of the belt and armor, render parts separately with a high res good looking gold metal texture like the one in the picture.

Apply part by part onto a texture and work from there.

Don't be afraid to use Dodge & Burn, use them well, but use them at about 10 or so in the settings max. Or the burn/dodge will be too strong and will draw attention.
Last edited by Freelancer; Jul 18, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I think posting that once is enough...
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
lol thats easy to create :O
im on it after i know who won the clown set ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Woah that guy above looks like a Spawn or something. Thats cool, but I think a winner can already be designated. *points at nightmare*
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
Woah that guy above looks like a Spawn or something. Thats cool, but I think a winner can already be designated. *points at nightmare*

yeh he is the infamous anti spawn I always thought he looked a lil cooler so i went after it now that i have that cash to get it done best
Moved.

I'm curious as to when this ends. Because, y'know, I might do it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i would try but... *looks at nightmare*... i just dont think i could possibly win this for no reason at all xD
(☞゚∀゚)☞