Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Background
Is there a way to change the background without using shaders, fake shaders and atmosphere in 3.91?
Since whenever I run shaders and disable it, the main color remains. So is there a way to change it?
~knight zero~
I already new about it and i stated it on my first post.
The problem in fake shaders is that it lags in ver 3.91.
~knight zero~
Why can't you just use shaders?
It;s not possible to use 'fake shaders' whatever that is.
Or any sort of background than the default.
The script is not crackable as far as I know.
As in, that particular script.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
I'm gay.

You can't just do that Kreat0r, there is a requirement for you to use the shaders feature.
You need to have a new Graphics Card that's able to run shaders, I prefer nvidia or so.
Faked shaders will just make the toribash even more lag, atmosphere also kind'a lags.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
Why can't you just use shaders?
It;s not possible to use 'fake shaders' whatever that is.
Or any sort of background than the default.
The script is not crackable as far as I know.
As in, that particular script.

Could you refrain from posting when you know absolutely nothing about what you're trying to post about?
Already mentioned was the fact that the fake shaders script slowed his computer down; it's unlikely that actual shaders will be an improvement.
It is very possible to use fake shaders. It's a script (go look at Lua Scripts) that simulates the effects of shaders. Another script, atmospheres, adds a variety of backgrounds to choose from.
What script are you talking about, and what do you mean by "crackable"? Anybody with the appropriate knowledge can modify a script, if that is what you mean.
If you still want to use faked shaders, PM the author about this problem. Also, Faked shaders are not shaders, they are just a color change of the atmosphere.