Toribash
Original Post
IRC Meetup
Hey guys,

Sorry I couldn't get the IRC meetup going last weekend. We'll have to delay it for the time being.

Let's use this thread to discuss when the best overall time would be for the majority of people. For me the absolute best would be sometime in December. I can make it work earlier if it's a weekend
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Well, a weekend time would work out great for me. So if it's a weekend in December that would be perfect.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Thanksgiving break and December break are good with me. Usually most weekends I am free.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Christmas would be best, for me.

That wouldn't work for me, I'm going out of town on Christmas.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I'd like to see what other members think. It's looking like December is the best time though.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I took a five min break from studying for this exam to post this, so I would also have to say that Christmas break would work for me. Again, real sorry that I've been this busy, but I hardly even have time to give my GF the D, let alone catch up with you fine gents.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body