Ranking
Original Post
[S] Interesting Head Textures!
NOTE: All Ingame Pictures have low Quality as my Head Texture size is 128x128 if you got a better Headtexture it will also look better ingame (like on the other Pictures)

Robotic Evil

Rainbow Baby

Masked

FancySpider

SadSpider

DeathGladiator

Offer me something! Only Taking TC , all made in 512x512
Last edited by Fluxorious; Sep 4, 2015 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Complying Rules
Originally Posted by Mystofilys View Post
How much for fancy spider?

As i said offer me something you would like to pay i was thinking.. about 700?
Hi, please update your thread to comply with the following rules. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Closed. Feel free to open this thread again once you have updated it to comply with the rules I stated above.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Closed. Feel free to open this thread again once you have updated it to comply with the rules I stated above.

I was going to just didn't had the time Yesterday i thought i have 24Hours Time to edit it :S
Originally Posted by Market Rules
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512

Please edit this thread to say exactly what resolution each texture is. I know you put they are displayed in 128, but you need to state what resolution the actual textures are.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]