Toribash
Original Post
Computer Monitor Question
Could you use a stylist to draw on like, Photoshop, to draw on a monitor touchscreen?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I mean, yes - but it depends completely on the monitor in question.
You're probably not going to get the same results that you would with a real drawing lad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
there's something called wacom cintiq. i'm not sure but you can draw on the screen and shit. something like this
pretty expensive tho.
i'm not sure with touchscreen monitor as past experiences tell me that its not actually for drawing.
only if your touchscreen monitor supports a stylist on it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Wacom make stylus for them, though the nibs tend to go pretty crappy quickly and stick to the screen instead of freely moving. Make sure you have a stack of spare nibs if you do go down that route.

Also screen cleaner - you'll need a mountain of that to remove the smudge marks they leave.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
It's better just to use a tablet. Having your hand occlude the screen is a big disadvantage IMO.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
just what immortalpig said, just buy a tablet. it feels weird at first but you'll eventually feel like drawing on paper.
Hm... I see what you guys mean. I was wondering only because we were getting a new computer, and I saw the opportunity that it could've been a thing. I may save up for a tablet in the future.

Thanks for the help, lads.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."