Original Post
What is your favorite football team.
this a a thread which we all will decide the best foootball team that tb thinks

so leave ur favourite team and player name here
we will decide winner after we a month of this thread

mine is arsenal
Manchester United FTW
And the player is Wayne Rooney :3
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Chelsea. Excellent pre-season this year, I expect them to topple united and barcelona this year and claim the silverware.
Hoss.
Newcastle utd.
My cousin used to play for them
i dont really watch much footy tho.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The New England Patriots.

Can't be stopped!

You euro-fags can all be haters, but the truth is, American football will always be supreme. So you guys can sit at your television sets, watching one hundred pound fairy princesses prancing around the field in short shorts, passing a ball for five hours with zero goals on either side, or...you could watch monstrous, powerful men of mostly African American ethnicity, absolutely massacre one another over a simple egg shaped ball in the seven second span of the average drive. This is all viewed while drinking beer and eating only the most fattening and unhealthy edible substances the United States has to offer.

Ah yes, simply brilliant.
Manchester united.
-----
I kid! Liverpool !
Last edited by lumpysolo; Aug 16, 2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by pika View Post
The New England Patriots.

Can't be stopped!

You euro-fags can all be haters, but the truth is, American football will always be supreme. So you guys can sit at your television sets, watching one hundred pound fairy princesses prancing around the field in short shorts, passing a ball for five hours with zero goals on either side, or...you could watch monstrous, powerful men of mostly African American ethnicity, absolutely massacre one another over a simple egg shaped ball in the seven second span of the average drive. This is all viewed while drinking beer and eating only the most fattening and unhealthy edible substances the United States has to offer.

Ah yes, simply brilliant.

MAN U!!!!!!!!!!! Now its time to defend the most popular sport in the world. With that said how is american football in anyway supreme. And this is coming from an american-fag i guess. The length of both games are similar, so your retarded on that one. Obviously you havn't watched much good football where defensive backs go into tackles and "absolutely massacre" oncoming forwards. Also why do you act like beer and wings aren't being consumed while watching a football game? You also down your own sport by calling american football athleties out of shape, "in the seven second span of the average drive." Should I go on? I think il wait for a response.
Bow To Me