Toribash
Original Post
Offical Clan Head Shop~Dilt's~
ALL PROFITS WILL GO TO THE CLAN BANK!!!!!!!!!!!
okay i know that we are saving up for a clan server but i decided that we need an offical head shop.

Request are FREE

Here is the format:
color of hair:
color of skin:
text on back:
text color:
special(scars,light,bumpmapped, etc):

Examples:

Also Transparent heads cost FREE
Last edited by Eloquence; Aug 4, 2008 at 06:51 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Mahulk16-0 since your pm's aren't on this one is for you:
Last edited by Eloquence; Jul 22, 2008 at 09:50 PM.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Nice head, unfortunately for you i can use gimp and have made my own.. I still donate to the sevrer fund though- i got no TCS!!!!!
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
Hi there, i wanna request a head.

It should look like Sheik (from Zelda).
Here is an example:

I will have the TC for the head in 1 or 2 days.

Greets, JuHa
Last edited by JuHa_old; Jul 29, 2008 at 09:06 PM.
okay ill try but don't send the tc to me send it to the clan bank
could u plz make me an iron-man or darth maul and ci will send tc thankz, wateva one is easier, just let me no wich one is thankz
Attached Images
ironman.jpg (84.5 KB, 4 views)
mhm JOIN DEMON
ok ill try too. hey and juha im working on it just don't send any tc to anyone until you get your heads
okay guys im rly sry i can't meet your demands. i just can't do movie/game characters very well also im rly busy at home outside, getting rdy for school so sry guys
ok
hey man, that salright, good to no that ur good for epic, but if u ever get time, i would love some ironman
mhm JOIN DEMON