Toribash
Original Post
Core is in danger!
ok guys i dont know if i wanted to start a new thread i'd have to pm loje BUT...

Im also very sorry to say this:

CORE IS ON DANGER OF DYING!!! i know it may not seem like it but it is. core is not that popular and i am gonna ask MYI to help us revive this wonderful clan. once we get over 10 members we should be back on track. there seems to be a number of members leaving and loje is trying the revive Kai tigers dream (according to the story XD) lets stay with this clan untill there is no way to get this clan back

CMON GUYS HELP THIS CLAN IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE! LETS GET AS GOOD AS HYBRID OR BETTER
Last edited by Michstaa; May 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM.
i just pm'd myi

loje im sorry if im abusing the fact that im a member not a co-leader i just really want core to be up there with hybrid and hive ( with this clan with me) thats my dream
Last edited by Michstaa; May 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM.
yes,i believe that this clan should not die.Ok this is what i wanted to say:

1-guys,you are good enough to do this.If you put it in your mind you can do anything you want.Just what i mean is,you should pay attention to recruiting even more members.I have never seen any core member ingame and i believe that you should make a server and start recruiting and don't put all the effort on loje.
2-more ppl should have recruiting rights,and what i do is,go in the blackbelt server and see who is the best player there and invite him.And what i also do is,i never let any member in DIAF until he promises me to be more active on the forums.That way your forums would be more active.
3-Every member in every clan is important.Don't just think that "meh,other member will post".If everybody did that,nobody will post and this clan might die.Guys,this is your clan,your job is to make it prevail and improve.Don't dump it and leave it.
4-one of the many problems is,the ppl who are leaving this clan,you might leave it because you saw many other members leave.The thing is,you can just stay and help recruiting more members rather than disappointing the members from you.every single member is needed in this clan.
5-to make it more interesting,your clan needs to start competitions to make staying in this clan fun.Maybe like backflip competitions,Boomhit competitions,Split-decap competitons,madman competitons etc...

this is all i can say currently.Guys,chill,no need for all this panicking.i wish you the best luck with this clan.
Last edited by MYI; May 21, 2009 at 12:37 PM.
omg talk bout friendliness ( not that its a bad thing) i also hear theres a new leader in diaf? nvm bout that

edit: how do u make a server which is online 24/7
Last edited by Michstaa; May 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM.
I think the only way to keep a server online 24/7 is to either have a bot in it or make sure there are always people in it.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3