Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Why are my parents such idiots?
They get into fights for no damn reason. i'm fucking 19 and they try to pressure me to help each of them. like my mom says, DON'T TALK TO YOUR FATHER! my dad, on the other hand uses logic and guilt. I have told both of them not to get me involved with their stupidness, and as the days progress its driving me insane. I'm getting engaged soon and this is really wracking my nerves halfway to hell. They both keep working at driving me crazy, insulting me wherever possible, they drove me out of my cellphone company, made me get another phone and not give them my number, they drove me out of my apartment because of all the letters, and recently they found my new address via skipease. I can't take it anymore. How can I break it to them that I don't give a flying fuck about their arguments because they are all stupid, because I have told them that and its like they don't comprehend what i'm telling them?
Tell them you honestly don't give a crap anymore and don't want to have anything to do with their immaturity. Also tell them they are driving you out of insanity and if they keep it up, you might have to go to a mental institution.

Luckily, my parents are separated and my dad lives far away.
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
They get into fights for no damn reason. i'm fucking 19 and they try to pressure me to help each of them. like my mom says, DON'T TALK TO YOUR FATHER! my dad, on the other hand uses logic and guilt. I have told both of them not to get me involved with their stupidness, and as the days progress its driving me insane. I'm getting engaged soon and this is really wracking my nerves halfway to hell. They both keep working at driving me crazy, insulting me wherever possible, they drove me out of my cellphone company, made me get another phone and not give them my number, they drove me out of my apartment because of all the letters, and recently they found my new address via skipease. I can't take it anymore. How can I break it to them that I don't give a flying fuck about their arguments because they are all stupid, because I have told them that and its like they don't comprehend what i'm telling them?

Well that's definitely original.

Anyways, I reccommend you continue just ignoring the whole thing. Sounds tough, but I'd say it gets the 'I DON'T GIVE A GLIDING SHIT' message across. They send you a call? Ignore it. They mail you? Burn it. They visit? Slam the door in their face.

I could be wrong though, seeing how I'm not 100% in on all the details.
Kill them. Make it look like an accident.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Just stay out of it and don't try to do anything. Really, it's going to fail anyways. Let them do what they want. My parents also argue every day, and I realized that the best way to handle the situation is to stay out of it as good as possible. So yeah, ignore everything they do and show no reaction.

Good luck.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Just stay out of it and don't try to do anything. Really, it's going to fail anyways. Let them do what they want. My parents also argue every day, and I realized that the best way to handle the situation is to stay out of it as good as possible. So yeah, ignore everything they do and show no reaction.

Good luck.

Thank you. This seems like the best suggestion so far.
Then, what's so hard? If you don't give a flying fuck, act like it.

Not so hard, is it?

(And yeah, galrath summed it up pretty well.)
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Kill them. Make it look like an accident.

KIll them? LOL

galrath made a nice advice
GOOD LUCK
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
I know exactly what Kenta is talking about. It used to be the same situation with my sister and mother. It makes for the most awkward fucking atmosphere ever. Luckily, my relationship with both of them is/was dysfunctional enough for me to tell them both to piss off.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]