Toribash
Original Post
Do you find this disturbing???
Ok so i was looking for songs on itunes and this song called yonkers by a atheist guy named "Tyler, The Creator"

Is this death rap

Watch the entire video.

Now then, tell me is this what rap has come too?
Last edited by Twankie; Aug 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
What's wrong with odd future?
Sandwiches is my favorite tyler the creator song.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Im not saying anything is wrong with the group but he won a vma for best new artist and he said

"I thank the kids and ----"

or something like that, I couldn't understan because they censor to many things. But what makes me i guess mad about this guy is that he made it for kids to hang themselves or eat cockroaches.

For the second guy i think he on crack .__.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
He doesn't want kids to hang themselves. The video is about how popularity and selling out is like killing your real personality. Eating the cockroach represents entering the mainstream.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've heard this before. Pretty decent music. xP
Doesn't bother me at all. I don't really see why it would.

Here's some darker rap.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
What's that song called where they tell you how to get rid of a body.

Kim-Slim shady
-----
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
He doesn't want kids to hang themselves. The video is about how popularity and selling out is like killing your real personality. Eating the cockroach represents entering the mainstream.

:O OH SHI

I thought he was just emo or something. Nigga thought of something that nobody could think of except you :L
Last edited by Twankie; Sep 1, 2011 at 04:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post

HIPSTER ALERT
BWAAAMP BWAAAMP BWAAAMP

anyway, i listened to some of this stuff and it's really weird.... i don't know if i love it or hate it
pennis and also dicke and balls
Eminem or better yet Slim Shadey's song Kim is very dark. And he's main stream, what's the big deal? He's not trying to tell you to kill your wife. It's just a song.