Mai Campaign!
I've actually been campaigning for 2 weeks now

Here's all my stuff:

Written Essay
Josh Savage

Triforce Essay

July 11th, 2008

Triforce Persuasive Essay

I really want to be the Triforce co-leader. I have been in Triforce a month now, and have provided the clan with a server. I will be detailing more reasons in this essay, including my contributions, what I could do as the co-leader, and how I’m qualified for the position.

I have contributed a good amount in my short tenure in Triforce, namely the second official server. I spent a good 75,000 ToriCredits for myself, at first. And then I thought, “The Triforce server is woefully inactive. What if we had a newer, better one?” And thus, I made my server the second official Triforce server. Since then, I have soared through the Triforce ranks, making it all the way to Soulja.

As co-leader, I would eliminate spam in our forums. I am utterly disgusted at the high levels of spam, and our leader is setting a bad example himself (no offense). As co-leader, I will set an example for the clan and eliminate this virus that has infected not only the clan forums, but indeed all of Toribash itself. This brings me to my next point – noobs. Noobs are usually not problematic – just new players trying to learn the ways of the game. But when they go out of their way to defile the forums and servers with meaningless spam, such as Foxbios, that is where I draw the line. I vow to eliminate these problems from our forum, and hopefully in the future, the entire Toribash forum.

That is the end of my persuasive essay. Please vote for me as your new co-leader. You’d be making the correct choice, and assure a brighter future for the clan.

User Title and Sig

In-game Custom Belt

Remember, vote for Dark!
hmmm tell me your servah pass and maybe i'll vote for you lol jk
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
While Fao has that speech,you has the Usertitle,the Sig,a tiny speech,a belt lololo,Good luck guys!
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.