Toribash
Original Post
Reason within the madness
Fellow Triforce-ians!

We should not be intimidated by the approaches of the goons!
We shall not befall the fate of faggotry, like so many others before us!
We shall not become involved in the chaos that goes on outside these walls!
We shall not triumph, nor suffer the agony of defeat!

There may come a day when the strength of man fails us,
When the faggotry that is the fight between the Old Guard and the Goons,
Overcomes the will of us all, enslaving us to their whims...

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

There may come a day, when the forums and all that is dear to us,
comes crashing down in a cloud of smoke and ashes,
the bodies of our brethren littering the floor...

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

Today, we DO NOTHING!!!

srsly guys. we need to stay out of it. Let it blow over, like the agent j thing
<insert (something) here>
some kind of attempt to revamp/ rerule the forums i am supposing. let's just stay out of it
<insert (something) here>
:o,Ive been gone a week,so I have No idea wtf are goons,Fao please explain in the moost epic detail....or just link me to a thread or something xD
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
they are a bunch of invaders from a diffrent game (not sure about diffrent game) that are spamming the forums and distroying the orginization. veb kick our 2 of the best 2 mods volt and cnblk (or whatever his name was) and replaced them with goons. they have 2 server which replaced sumo and kickboxing.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
they're from somethingawful.com

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...readid=2910110
god i hate them...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I think there vebs friends. Vebs doing it to teach us a lesson and show us what we sometimes behave like . Veb doesnt jsut give people 2 servers and mod and destroy an community. And yes let it blow over like agent J
hey why are you suspended? :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Anyone know how or what happened to AgentJ and the 17th?
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.