Toribash
Original Post
Another person dueling for her?
So, I just dueled with DanKatoR who is Ancient's alt apparently, and his sister was on that account, midway through the duel he took over the computer and won the item duel even though i was specifically trying to duel with her (she was bad that's why). Is this legal? I have screens and everything. Thanks in advance
P.S. I actually have pics saying that ancient was on that account and everything.
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika
ok

so i duelled you and what does it matter? i still won you on the same account

also lol you believed i was agirl xd
bye
i think you got baited
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by dankator View Post
no, i didn't bait him. i just felt like lying for no apparent reason. he still played the same way

not saying you did anything illegal, you just made him think you were bad
which in a way is baiting him
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
not saying you did anything illegal, you just made him think you were bad
which in a way is baiting him

the first match i shoveled him, and to make him not scream ''omg noob haxors lol XD''

i lied.
bye
I got rekt >.< good tactics mang.
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika