Toribash
Original Post
What is the scariest movie?
I've just watched a scary movie called Babadook...It ruined my life..I'm warning u not to watch it..What's yours?
Last edited by Ares; Mar 26, 2016 at 12:34 AM.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

The Exorcist, partly due to it giving me nightmares when I was young, and partly due to it being the only horror movie I ever watched.
when i saw the thread title I was thinking "I'm going to put the babadook in for sure" then i saw you already said that one lmao.

I agree that movie was really scary, that scene where she sees herself in the window on the tv was really scary
Annabelle was pretty freaky

Kyure Moderated Message:
User was warned for Rule D! Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
Last edited by Kyure; Mar 25, 2016 at 11:10 PM.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
when i saw the thread title I was thinking "I'm going to put the babadook in for sure" then i saw you already said that one lmao.

I agree that movie was really scary, that scene where she sees herself in the window on the tv was really scary

Yup, Even on the police station .. jeez
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

stay alive:
watched this one when i was 6, caused me nightmares for 2 weeks
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .

This gave me nightmares for weeks.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
The only movie that freaked me out so much that I was still thinking about it days later was The Shining, because I saw it wayyy too young. I was a bit afraid of my dad for a week or so lmao
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~