Toribash
Original Post
Fragz new replay thread
Hello, welcome to my new replay thread. I will post replays I think are good in here and you can comment and give tips or advice.
-----
Becoming Pro ( i think )
Attached Files
Fragz - Becoming Pro.rpl (133.0 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by FragzOut; Apr 27, 2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey can you view my post and CnC?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=455141
Please ?
-----
Rever: lol funny decap but good slam, and yeah this isnt for multiplayer replays
Doesn't need a blade: not bad decap, but your arm is weird lol
Last edited by Xx101xX; Apr 28, 2014 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Simple but useful.
Originally Posted by Xx101xX View Post
Hey can you view my post and CnC?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=455141
Please ?
-----
Rever: lol funny decap but good slam, and yeah this isnt for multiplayer replays
Doesn't need a blade: not bad decap, but your arm is weird lol

3) Do not post your own original replays in another player's thread without visible permission from them. Edits of the OP's replays are permitted unless the OP specifically states otherwise. Also, you may not advertise your own or anyone else's thread in someone else's thread.

Fragz - Doesn't need a blade.rpl

I don't like the opener, your body looked weird.
I don't like anything after the decap, your body froze and the rest afterward was not needed imo.
Fragz - Cerberus: Pretty twitchy and you were flopping around like a seal. I like the destruction though, try to picture what you want to do and slow the replay down (Shift+Space for one frame at a time) because it looked like you were rushing to get as many dms as possible in the time-slot.

Fragz - Boom Headshot: Funny; not much left to say. The mod is swordflip.tbm or something right?

Fragz - LOL: I don't even...

Fragz - Sword Obliteration: Modded, so a lot of dms are to be expected. I like the flip at the end.

Fragz - Realistic Neck Snap - Pretty fast; swift maneuver to get two dms. Not much I can add.