Toribash
Original Post
Child Smokers!
i want to know if you guys know any child smokers ... they dont have to be a heavy smoker but they can be someone that has smoked as a child... my idiotic friend had a smoke at a party and liked it hes 12 >< oh yea also send their age..

thanx
Yes ages 10-17
I only smoke when I'm drunk.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I know alot of young smokers that smoke both cigarettes and weed.
13 ~ 16
I see nothing wrong with it to be honest it's there life why shouldn't they be able to try something new every once and a while ?
Originally Posted by Monoxcide View Post
I know alot of young smokers that smoke both cigarettes and weed.
13 ~ 16
I see nothing wrong with it to be honest it's there life why shouldn't they be able to try something new every once and a while ?

The brain of the adolescent is malformed, particularly in terms of futuresight (i.e. the ability to see consequences to actions).

They're also frequently delusional about their own limitations and suffering a constant delerium because of their hormones.

I've seen a 7 yearold pick up and smoke their mothers cigarette in a train station. Grossed me the fuck out. Fucking sexy pedobait though
My mother catched my sister smoking. She is 10. That rocked the boat...
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Yeah I actually have many friends that smoke weed and a few other drugs (that I know for a fact). I have about 15 friends that smoke. A couple of them that smoke on a regularly basis like before lunch, after school, etc. All of them are 13-17
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set