Ranking
Original Post
The Next Guitar Hero Game
The makers of Guitar Hero have already said that the 5th main game is already underway. Personally i thought the World Tour soundtrack was sub-par, so what are some songs you'd like to see in the next game or any future games.

id like to see:
Smells Like Teen Spirit-Nirvana
Live Wire-Motley Crue
Burning Heart-Survivor
Jump-Van Halen
Detroit Rock City-KISS
(personally id like to see any song by these artists, also sorry if these have been in previous ones ive only played 3 and world tour.

FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
i would like some system of a down on there
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
The last game's selection was utter crap.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
The last game's selection was utter crap.

there were a couple good ones like hot for teacher, pull me under, satch boogie, about a girl, but alot of it were bands that either suck, or never heard of them.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Killswitch Engage.
Decent Muse songs (Knights is really meh).
Pantera.
System of a Down.

And, although its weird to say this, some Japanese metal. Maximum the Hormone have something going they could use. And if any song, ANY song, from the far East, MISERY by hide.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Since when did System Of A Down qualify as "music"

Blasphemy.

SOAD is one of my favorites. They have great songs like B.Y.O.B, Sugar, War?
I could go on...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
I think there has been 1 punk song in the Guitar Hero series so I would really like to have some more.

Also Death and Black Metal would be intresting.

If there's a Bolt Thrower or Hellhammer song in the next game I'm going to get it.

Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Detroit Rock City-KISS

And This would be awesome too.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

I would like to see Freebird, Some Queen Songs, just in general older songs with hard guitar solos
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Yeah World tour was meh, but I'm glad they had Hot for teacher on there, some more van halen songs wouldn't hurt. But as Qegola said, Some Pantera would be nice. Of course some led zeppelin would be nice. Black dog would seem to be a decent song.