Toribash
Original Post
Bridge Construction Set (Pontifex 2 after 1.3)
So yea, Bridge Construction Set, Pontifex 2, or BCS, is a puzzle game where the objective is to build bridges for cars, trucks, trains, and sometimes, drawbridges. The game is NOT free, but you can get a free demo HERE.
The game is really cool cause its cross-plataform, and you can create your own levels, so you can pretty mcuh create ANY BRIDGE YOU WANT.
So, as soon as you get your game working and make some pwnsome bridges, post the files here.

I will put some videos of my bridges on my new Youtube channel, SohnoJam, which I actually created a few days ago so it's still video-less.
Last edited by Mosier; Apr 29, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
████
Heh. Awesome. I was trying to remember the name of this game yesterday since I have to build a toothpick bridge for an engineering project.
Thanks ^_^

Also, I edited your post. I would rather you not ever mention warez or illegal cracks at all, even if you didnt post a link or anything. Thanks :P
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Just for you graphic freaks, another version of the game is called "BridgeIt," which was made exclusively for NVIDIA graphic cards, as sort of an amped up BCS. I have it, and I have to say it is quite a good challenge, as well as fun. The bridges falling is quite epic.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
wow, is pretty cool, especially the fact you can build a bridge that goes up and down between a tunnel, and between a a road on the top of the hill, using hydraulics, very good game, would recomend to anyone who likes physics games

also, if you like this, try armadillo run, the same sort of thing tbh, its an amazing game