Ranking
Original Post
[B]TC For Steam Cards
Hello. This is going to be sort of a buy thread thing, so whenever I have a Steam Card to buy TC with, it'll automatically go here and be updated.

I was wondering if you, the person viewing this, trade with me TC for Steam Cards.

If we could, I'd like to PM you more information on this, so we can settle on an agreement. I'd prefer Skype just to be extra safe whilst giving you the actual codes themselves.

===============
As of right now, I have
60$ in Steam Cards,
-------
and I would like to trade it in for
-------
400,000 - 500,000 in TC.
===============

I would really love it if it was in pure, but if it isn't, you may have to offer a bit higher with your items, or if you're letting me pick, letting me either choose more, more expensive, etc.

If I indeed in any case, "scam" you with this, I will be affiliated to return back what was given, and if it does get worse, I assure you that the marketing admins can help with this. All responsibility is handled by me if something of this action happens during our trade in.

Thank you for your time.

-----------------

EDIT: I'm also taking 395K for the $40 on Steam!
Last edited by Zykeki; Jan 15, 2015 at 06:42 AM.
since they are steam cards and not usd I have to go a bit lower...

My right hand flame,
512 ground texture,

for your $40?
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
since they are steam cards and not usd I have to go a bit lower...

My right hand flame,
512 ground texture,

for your $40?

I won't accept it just yet, but I'll keep it as an offer.

If anyone cannot offer enough items or higher than what you have, or do not pay pure in what I ask for, (depending however), I will PM you on more information for this.