Ranking
Original Post
Speedrunning

Speedrunning is a play-through of a video game performed with the intent of completing a goal as fast as possible.

Each year there are two speedrunning events, AGDQ and SGDQ. These events showcase different speedrunners and their unique runs.

Anyone in this community who speedruns id be quite intrigued with what games you speedrun.

Post below with games you have ran or are running and ill add you to the post.

Acryul
Rage
Dishonored Ghost Blindfolded
GT4 100% Any% and Blindfolded

Originally Posted by Acryul View Post

Speedrunning is a play-through of a video game performed with the intent of completing a goal as fast as possible.

Each year there are two speedrunning events, AGDQ and SGDQ. These events showcase different speedrunners and their unique runs.

Anyone in this community who speedruns id be quite intrigued with what games you speedrun.

Post below with games you have ran or are running and ill add you to the post.

Acryul
Rage
Dishonored Ghost Blindfolded
GT4 100% Any% and Blindfolded

Excuse me, gta4 blindfolded? How the fuck does that work, can you show me.

Also "Each year there are two speedrunning events, AGDQ and SGDQ"
There are far more event than just two, those just happen to be the biggest. Events like european speedstream assembly are pretty big in the community.

I used to run cod4 but the event triggers are so horrible that I stopped after few months.
I'd like to try speedrunning but I don't have anything that decreases load time lmao

I want to speedrun skyrim after watching wymorn speedrun the game
Just let me get a pc

Also dishonoured ghost blindfolded is interesting.
Have you tried mirror's edge?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I've speed run Dark Souls 1 and 2. All bosses on DS1 and any% on DS2. I got around 1 hour 30 min DS1 and 1 hour DS2 I looked at the records and such and I did pretty decent!

The Dark Souls 2 speed run was after Bino Dashing (look down your binoculars as you roll and run at x3 speed for a few seconds) or wall glitches (you used to be able to run through the whole game in about 15 min by glitching through the walls). Both things were patched before I did my runs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Ohohoh

I just realised I can speedrun Risk of Rain

I think my fastest time was 15:30 minutes on any%

@Flames:

I think you can still consider that a valid run on any% because all you have to do is to complete the game as fast as possible. No requirements. Just find a way to get the old patch

Pretty sure I'm right cuz ProffesorBroman and three other guys (that are on the tip of my tounge, I can't remember XD) speedran borderlands 2 by using a french client because crits worked differently
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
yeah i did it all on my Xbox because my comp is a potato and cant run DarkSoulsII. If i was playing on comp version i would be able to use the prepatches that still have BinoBoosting in it. The record timing in DarkSoulsII was like 16 min or something with those glitches xD where its supposed to be around a 6 hour game i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
This is an interesting thread, I've always been into watching speedruns but never attempted them before. wanna give some tips for aspiring runners?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
This is an interesting thread, I've always been into watching speedruns but never attempted them before. wanna give some tips for aspiring runners?

Probably the best way to grt into it would be to play a game you absolutely love. Then play around and see what you can do. Www.Speedrun.com will become your friend during that time.