Toribash
Original Post
Call of duty black ops 3 !

Hey you ! Yeah you, Do you play Playstation 4? Do you have Black ops 3?
Well this is the right place to play with other's !

Why did i do this thread? Is to not have people being bored out of there mind with no one to chat with.
Well If you wanna play with some new friends !
Post your Playstation Username to add with each other !
So for example.
My username(Which is the real one) Is Hasooni Bro
But my IGN name is Sooni_bro
Why dont your post yours and add people who play toribash !
Add others and play BO3 !
It's go for the same as Xbox Players ;)
Last edited by Ares; Jan 8, 2016 at 04:35 AM.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Hey, I play xbox one
Gamer tag: SavouryWalnut

What guns are you using Ares? If I'm playing try hard I use the KN-44, and for fun I'll use the locus.

I used to quick scope and stuff in BO2 and it's such different sniping in Bo3 aha. ALso I'm only level 20.

What camos do you want from the black market? I got this epic one called Monochrome, but it's for a crappy shotgun.
Me too , I got some legendary and rare and common stuff I'm level 30 just became right by this second. Yeah I quick scope nice bo2 I play in the ps4 my fav gun is vesper :o I went first place with it versus a prestige master and other that aren't the prestige master is like level 80 since the levels of the prestige master go to like a hundred or a thousand
The camo I want is just a flowing purple one
I have a legendary one that glows yellow and looks like bacon
Last edited by Ares; Jan 25, 2016 at 01:31 PM.
Flame Forger
Are you going to prestige? I want to, only to prestige 1 though. Because then you have access to a bunch of calling cards aha.

But my goals before prestige is to get gold KN-44 and Lotus, then after prestige I'll go for Diamond snipers.

Umm Camos I want are sunshine (gold camo + rainbows...) and dark matter of course. And this awesome one thats all black but has like neon rings that move on it.
Yeah I want , I recommend using the vesper it's beast . And also my goal is to get all sub machine guns gold and then to the next section
Flame Forger
I trickshot on this game (and other CODs) for big teams, I need a gameshare for it for ps3 though, don't have a next gen :c

My psn though is xRiverrs and Itz_Rivers (GTA V is played on Itz_Rivers)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
You got GTA too? Nice , maybe someone will add you.
Flame Forger
Ugh, this game looks like shit on last gen consoles, no gunsmith, no paint shop and there will be no dlc.
I play on Xbox 360 and my gamertag is Everexy, I play every CoD game but mostly BO1 and MW3. My friends list is almost full but whoever wants to add me.
I suck.
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
Ugh, this game looks like shit on last gen consoles, no gunsmith, no paint shop and there will be no dlc.
I play on Xbox 360 and my gamertag is Everexy, I play every CoD game but mostly BO1 and MW3. My friends list is almost full but whoever wants to add me.

Add me on Xbox 360 my GT is dZ xRivers as soon as I get a new Xbox 360 slim power supply I'll start playing again
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?