Ranking
Original Post
Dying Games
What games do you think are dying? If any.

People have been telling me that toribash has been dying, then I tell them to fuck off

But - other games, all games, small ones, big ones. Which ones are dying?
call of duty ghosts and back are dying or dead... i think i hated the whole franchise besides BOII which surprisingly still has a decent amount of people playing it.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by moopsux View Post
The community has been dying I feel, but not as much as the quality...

That's how it is for every fanbase for anything ever. Once a certain thing gets enough fans, the fanbase loses quality as it gains members. This is usually caused by another totally new large group getting attached to it. At a certain point, the original fans get tired of the lack of quality and leave. Eventually the entire thing loses more and more fans and dies altogether.

ComicCon used to have only a few thousand people from all over the world, until the Twilight movies showed up there and brought an extra couple million teenagers which drove out all the original regulars. Give it time, there will be less and less tickets sold for ComicCon in the years to come.

Five Nights at Freddy's is a good example too. The original fans of the franchise liked the brand new stand-in-one-place-and-watch-your-ass type of horror that was never produced in bulk before. Then, naturally, the furries fell in love with the scary furry critters. Now with the horror loving fans outnumbered and with the games losing originality with every sequel, Scott Cawthon is scrambling for more ideas for his sequels to keep his dwindling following alive. I mean, FNaF World? What?

I could ramble on and on with more and more examples of how a game, movie, franchise, book, or event gained fans, became popular, lost fans, and then died.

I'd like to argue League of Legends is dying, but most will probably say I'm wrong
I just don't find it fun anymore. Neither do my friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
the turn-based dnd-y rpg genre

latest dragon age was sorta like that and pillars of eternity and divinity: original sin were dope but nobody really talks about it
Originally Posted by Day View Post
call of duty ghosts and back are dying or dead... i think i hated the whole franchise besides BOII which surprisingly still has a decent amount of people playing it.

Well actually lots of gamers still play old cod games, especially MW2, MW3 and yeah BO2. The new games after BO2 like Ghosts, AW or BO3 are kinda dead...
Payday: The Heist, I guess.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.