Toribash
Original Post
Quake Live

BUY IT ON STEAM

Gameplay simplified

The gameplay of Quake Live consists of players attempting to frag more of their opponents than any other player or team in a given match. This is achieved by navigating a 3D environment and shooting other players with a variety of weapons, while collecting health, armor, weapons, ammo and various power-ups. As players get more advanced, they use other tricks and techniques such as rocket and strafe jumping.

Game Modes

modes

What makes Quake different?

Quake's slow or fast paced matches will have you clinging to small amounts of health and armour to defeat an opponent you sometimes will never see. An array of well balanced weapons make all guns extremely useful depending on your distance, and position relative to your opponent(s). Quake is so bare-bones that it's almost impossible to not consider it completely competitive. Aim, position and movement are almost the only factors to success. Btw there is no RNG.

Weapons

weapons

Gallery

pictures

Questions Answered

The game is completely free on Steam, but has an ingame purchase of "Premium". With Premium, the player is able to create game modes with endless editing and control. Another perk is that your statistics are much more in-depth and can tell you what maps you are better at, and what guns work best on those maps for you.

Current people with Premium : hobo

I will try my best to maintain a server at all times. If there isn't a link posted here, then please feel free to add me in game.

Members

TORIBASH NAME ---- QUAKE LIVE ID
hobo ---- im_hobo
Lagswitch ---- lagswitcH
Sissykick ---- gotmoxie
Internet ---- interknot
Oracle ---- CDrive
Last edited by hobo; Nov 15, 2015 at 08:33 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by uGKratos View Post
How many does it have?

shut up
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
This makes my computer freeze lmao.

this is like the easiest game to run
I used to play this back when it ran in browser. I might install it again for nostalgia's sake, arena shooters are always a blast.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
alright sweet
post what your ID is and feel free to add me
we can duel if you want
because gta v is $60 for generic third person gangster shooter?

Edit: k finally got around to making an account again, cause i can't remember my old account. IGN is CDrive
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 17, 2015 at 09:48 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
added you
creating a server right now and i'll be leaving it up most of the night
feel free to join it

add me and join my game (im_hobo), or click the link below
http://www.quakelive.com/r/join/636f...a-bf0a6b506e98