Toribash
Original Post
Fallout 4
Fallout 4 confirmed!

For those who don't know what Fallout is.

Fallout is a series of post-apocalyptic role-playing video games. It is created by Interplay Entertainment. Although the series is set during the 22nd and 23rd centuries, its retrofuturistic setting and artwork are influenced by the post-war culture of 1950s America, and its combination of hope for the promises of technology and lurking fear of nuclear annihilation. A forerunner for Fallout is Wasteland, a 1988 video game of which the Fallout series is regarded to be a spiritual successor. Although the game worlds are different, the background story, inhabitants, locations, and characters draw many parallels. (Source : Wikipedia)

Yes I'm totally excited for it! The graphics and gameplay seem better and I hope Bethesda will not disappoint for their long-awaited sequel
*still playing FNV and F3*
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
If you scroll down and read the comments. You have a lot of people shitting on Fallout for the poor graphics.
But I'm really hyped. In fact, I'm installing Fallout 3 GOTY right now to play through the DLC quests again.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
I thought new vegas was terrible, if this is worst I'll be upset

Fix'd that for you.

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Fix'd that for you.

of course there are games that get good ratings but aren't actually good. you posting this doesn't mean these game reviewers are the final word of law when it comes to games. these ratings are just like mine, an opinion.

in comparison to fallout 3, new vegas just wasn't as good. actually it was a lot more boring than fallout 3 (especially the storyline), it is however better with mods. that's why I think of the fallout games, new vegas is the worst one. I simply think it was done worse than the 3rd.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
of course there are games that get good ratings but aren't actually good. you posting this doesn't mean these game reviewers are the final word of law when it comes to games. these ratings are just like mine, an opinion.

in comparison to fallout 3, new vegas just wasn't as good. actually it was a lot more boring than fallout 3 (especially the storyline), it is however better with mods. that's why I think of the fallout games, new vegas is the worst one. I simply think it was done worse than the 3rd.

I actually have to agree with Mwah here. Fallout New Vegas...to be honest. Just wasn't a very good game. In comparison with Fallout 3, it was lacking in pretty much everything but mechanics, and even then, the mechanics were improved to such a small amount that it's not even really worth mentioning. Fallout 3 had a spectacular atmosphere, and a fantastic story line. New Vegas did not, by any means. The story of New Vegas wasn't really that fleshed out, it's almost just a generic revenge story for the man who shot you twice in the head (Which, at the angle he shot you at, you should have either been dead or have major retardation.) And let's not forget that New Vegas was boring as fuck. The quests were long and boring, the NPC's weren't that interesting, and there wasn't much of the large scale battles that Fallout 3 had.
Also. New Vegas didn't have Sentinel Prime, which automatically makes it worse that Fallout 3.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
Fix'd that for you.

holy shit using a fucking metacritic score to determine if the game is good, please, get to an age where you are able to make your own opinion about stuff instead of using the one from people who got paid to do so.

anyways, hyped as fuckedy fuck for fallout 4, i just stardet with 3 (yea im late to the party) but i had alot of fun with NV.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken