Ranking
Original Post
Can someone start a Wrestling ToriBash type?
I've seen Judo, TwinSwords, all this stuff that I know nothing about. I mainly focus on leverage and advantages of being on top and bottom. I think that fits ToriBash perfectly.

If we can get Wrestling going, the match rules would be: No DQ, Sumo on

So let's do it. Anyone interested in joining the Wrestling clan can PM me.
Just in case you're wondering, spiritwrestling.tbm is a great mod for wrestling lovers.
Also, if you're thinkning about making a clan, go to clan discussion, read the rules and make a thread there. Also, for any other toribash related discussion go to rapid threads, not the Discussion board. This place is for serious real world event type discussions.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by KingPhooey View Post
If we can get Wrestling going, the match rules would be: No DQ, Sumo on

what's the use of sumo if there's no DQ

I guess you'd also like ninjutsu.tbm. Also lenshu3.tbm, but if I remember correctly there's DQ...
Well, you can avoid that by making your own server and messing around the settings.

also yeah, moved to the appropriate place.
Ok, my bad, I thought the discussion board was about serious ToriBash talk, my bad. Also, how do I activate that mod? I'm kind of a n00b. And can you help me start that clan up, I posted but I don't know what to do now.
You may also enjoy borba2.tbm. It's much closer to sumo than wrestling, but there is a huge emphasis on leverage and grappling via mechanical grasping of the other player (there is no hold, so you have to hug and/or hook to their limbs). Also high gravity there.

Anyhow, to set a mod you type /set mod name.tbm into chat.