Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
thinking about a huge tourney =/
ok guys so like me and my clan was going to host a tourney with a 5,000tc entry fee. if 10 people come then the winner will gain 90k. would you do it?
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
People join tourneys to get tc. Over here they are losing 5k and thats the point. No one who are poor can join and the rich ones will join and just take the 90k which only profits the rich ones while tourneys are to support all the people. But thats my opinion.

This tourney is possible. But you'll have to post in the events thread so people might come to know, and they will join. But this can't be called your tourney because you're just hosting it, not putting your money in it. Good luck with the tourney if you host it.
Maybe put a theme to it. Make it bigger. I remember the Dark vs. Light event had a 5k entry fee and like 50 people joined.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Or try to host a clan tourney for unofficial clans. I think people will give faster TC in a clan then just one individual person. This also will give your clan a lot more reputation.
^
That sounds like a pretty epic idea. The clans get rep, and possible TC for officiality and whatnot.
Thanks.
that woudl be kewl.
but why stop at 5.
you could turn it into a massive event.
hve a torunament ladder with unofficial clans.
and have 3 way sort of toruney/clan war heats.
the winners go on to an even bigger toruney with a bigger pot.

maybe 4k from the entry fee could go to the heat toruneys (the winners get the prize for that)
and 6k to the finals toruney (the overall gets the prize for that)

this way multiple clans win tc and more clans can compete.
how many clans could you fit in a server -_- like 3. unless there small
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by dynastyboy View Post
ok guys so like me and my clan was going to host a tourney with a 5,000tc entry fee. if 10 people come then the winner will gain 90k. would you do it?

If there was an entry fee, than what's the point of starting one. People start tourneys for community involvement, not for monetary gain, don't think nobody noticed the 10k taken off all the entries. I am strongly against this.
SemiSarim