Toribash
Original Post
omg i got viruses
oh my god, I got viruses (trojans) What do I do, Plz halp!!!!!!!

about 10 of them, Not sure if I should panic, I have norton and trend virus,But don't know what to do. Halppp
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
lol avg is good but slows ur comp
avast! Antivirus dl it it is the best acording to me idk about u guys it work 100% and detect root kits vurises
General Rules

1. Type "I am having a problem with my shaders" instead of "my tori is bad it don't work plz help". In other words, type so other people can actually read it. If you are not too familiar with English, try to write it as best as possible.

2. Post titles that describe your problem briefly. People who know how to help will see it, and most likely reply. Please don't write generic things such as "help" as a title.

3. Please, remember to look in the FAQ's section before posting a topic, or if it does not turn up in there, do a search for your problem.

4. Post your computer specifications when dealing with performance issues.

5. No topics unrelated to Toribash and its forums.

6. Do not post a reply if something similar is already posted.

7. No spamming. If you aren't helping the person, don't post. If you have no help to offer, do not post at all. If you have something off-topic to ask or wish to talk to a poster on another subject irrelevant to the topic at hand, do so in a PM. If you cannot be bothered to read the entire thread (including, of course, what the problem actually is), then you should not be posting.

8. If someone is trying to help you, don't get angry, just tell them that it didn't work/didn't help. Don't call them stupid or other things, it will only keep people from helping you.

9. Don't complain about unfair server ops. We will just tell you to go to a different server. If a person of power is harassing you without a good reason, report them to a moderator (preferably on the forums). Do not report anyone with admin access without a good reason - it's a waste of our time.

Please read the rules before posting here.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
woops sorry
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Just get a virus scanner like norton. I have norton 360 and avast! antivirus on my computer. My mum didn't have anything on her laptop, it went really slow. she got it checked and it had aound 70 trojans on it.
I have an application that blocks IPs of known malicious computers and other sources, such as Educational and Government Institutions, Trojan holders and Spyware Domains. Filters on my browser for Malware... I don't need an Anti-Virus anymore. Want secrets? Contact me.
*puff-puff*