Toribash
Original Post
Where to post this tut?
Would love to! Let me first give you some tips:

• Give yourself 2 minutes of reactiontime. That will let you explore a lot of different joint combos. Also, it will give you time to use chat.
  • There are many ways to get up, if you are face down, use your arms to push you to your feet. If you are on your back, turn to one side, and have an arm push you up, or roll backwards on to your feet. If you are on your side, you can use the arm closest to the ground to push you up into a roll. When using your arms to push you up, don't just raise your shoulder and flip to your feet, raise it for a turn, then relax it so it looks natural.
  • Try not to fall unless you take a big hit, or if you do a flying move that requires you to tumble. Do this by using your reactiontime to mess with your joint combos.
  • If you have trouble moving realistically, then physically stand up, and move. Walk around, do a jump, study your movements. Then take it to TB. I learned to B-kick like that, I watched a real life video, tried it out in real life, then I took it to TB.
  • Talk with your partner, plan out the moves, explain your ghost.

Here is what I need:

1. Where(if anywhere) should I post this?
2. What should I add?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Make the tips less ambiguous .
Try not to fall is quite vague.
EXTEND EXTEND EXTEND
Add details give specific examples.

Its just really short. try going into physics of the game, different joint usage etc.
It is short, true, but everyone has different ways of interpreting vague directions, if I just teach my way, they won't have their own style. But thank you. If you contribute, I will credit you.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Would love to! Let me first give you some tips:

• Give yourself 2 minutes of reactiontime. That will let you explore a lot of different joint combos. Also, it will give you time to use chat.
  • There are many ways to get up, if you are face down, use your arms to push you to your feet. If you are on your back, turn to one side, and have an arm push you up, or roll backwards on to your feet. If you are on your side, you can use the arm closest to the ground to push you up into a roll. When using your arms to push you up, don't just raise your shoulder and flip to your feet, raise it for a turn, then relax it so it looks natural.
  • Try not to fall unless you take a big hit, or if you do a flying move that requires you to tumble. Do this by using your reactiontime to mess with your joint combos.
  • If you have trouble moving realistically, then physically stand up, and move. Walk around, do a jump, study your movements. Then take it to TB. I learned to B-kick like that, I watched a real life video, tried it out in real life, then I took it to TB.
  • Talk with your partner, plan out the moves, explain your ghost.

Here is what I need:

1. Where(if anywhere) should I post this?
2. What should I add?

This should be put in the tutorial section of the forums.

Add, more on how to do a single jump and then let who ever is reading move off of it.

Like say you tell them how to do a straight jump and then you say now experiment and watch club540.
@Festus: This is not for rapid threads. Rapid threads are for quick questions that are about toribash. This would belong in tutorials you are giving advice not a question. Please move this thread to tutorials.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
@Festus: This is not for rapid threads. Rapid threads are for quick questions that are about toribash. This would belong in tutorials you are giving advice not a question. Please move this thread to tutorials.

he is asking where to put it, tool.

anyhow, this is not really a toturial but a common sense guideline like there are over 9000 others.
I doubt there is place for that anywhere on the forums.
maybe somewhere in the begginner section or unibash, but I kind of doubt it.
How are you?
Psh if he wanted to know he should had just read the rules. Plus he didn't have to show us all this he couldhad just asked. Like saying. I want to post a tutorial on how to get up, where would I post it?
Link8: stop being silly, it doesn't belong in tutorials.

However, I do object to you putting your tutorial up for popular review without finishing it. So I expect that you'll give credit to everybody who influenced its progress when you do finish this and post it in the tutorial board.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.