Toribash
Original Post
how do i hack a replay for distance
how do i change the distanc of a already excisting replay ??
pls include screen shot cuase ill understand better
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

I don't think distance can be modified in replays becuz the distance is based on coordinates of joints and bodyparts.
There isn't any certain line for distance in replay file.
:(){ :|: & };:
you're welcome.
the only way to modify distance is to change the coordinates and try to move the tori by changing parameters.
It's easy in theory but unfortunately Impossible in action.
:(){ :|: & };:
You can change the engagedistance by opening it with notepad, it will copy any move you died, but obviously, if you move it too distant, dismembers, fractures, and damage won't happen.
Don't you see that you hurt me?
It is possible, also pudding is wrong.

You have to change the engagedistance in notepad, but you also have to delete some lines from the file, not sure which ones, War_Hero told how to do it in some thread at book of records. (iirc)
Last edited by Juhizz; May 31, 2011 at 11:32 PM.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by maxfire1 View Post
how do i change the distanc of a already excisting replay ??
pls include screen shot cuase ill understand better

1. Change the engage distance in the NEWGAME line.
2. Delete every line that has POS followed by some numbers.
This gets rid of the data where your tori is located.
However, leave the JOINT, QAT, LINVEL, and ANGVEL lines alone, because they contain data on what joints are moved, how they are currently rotated, their velocity, etc.
Your tori will move the exact same way, since his joints are doing the same things, but he can start out anywhere, because we got rid of the data about the location of the tori (the POS line).

I hope this helps everyone who needs it.
I do a lot of replay hacking. ;D

Last edited by supahninja; May 31, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
Thanks supa this helps me a lot. I tried but I didn't know about deleting the POS rows. If I thought about it, i would've figured it out, but.. I didn't :l
Another thing, which is totally cheap, is to toggle Dismember the same way. Turn it real low when you want to break something, and keep it high/off when you don't want your replay ruined
I believe this is done by switching...
I'll tell you next time I check. :x
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Thanks supa this helps me a lot. I tried but I didn't know about deleting the POS rows. If I thought about it, i would've figured it out, but.. I didn't :l
Another thing, which is totally cheap, is to toggle Dismember the same way. Turn it real low when you want to break something, and keep it high/off when you don't want your replay ruined
I believe this is done by switching...
I'll tell you next time I check. :x

No problem.
But dismember doesn't work the same way, unfortunately.
The dismemberment threshold stays the same throughout the entire replay.
However, you can automatically break a joint with CRUSH [0 for tori, 1 for uke]; [joints to break].
For example, CRUSH 1; 0 1 would dismember Uke's neck and chest.
FRACT 0; 2 3 would fracture Tori's lumbar and abs.
So when you want to break/fracture something, use that.
If you don't something dismembered or fractured, go into the replay and delete the CRUSH or FRACT line.
It won't work mid-replay by just editing, but if you change the text, then Open the replay, pause, shift+p until the point you want, then edit, shift space until you get the break you want, then resave, and return the dismember back to the original value, That'll work. Unfortunately, it's a long, boring process.
Crush and fract.. I have to bookmark this page. x3