Ranking
Original Post
Flame question
Is it possible to make a flame in like gimp and put it in a folder to preview it like a head or do I have to make the flame, buy it then sell it
Uqh...... Idk what to put here.
Flames can only be created through Toribash. You can make it, and take screenshots of the preview before you actually create it though.
I think he means to test out the texture.

Yeah you can preview the texture, but you have to have the flame item or know an account that does. Go into the account the does have a flame, and name the texture flame.tga(I think)
No. Only if you want to sell a flame particle texture with it.
I think.
I'm not really sure on that though.
Flame Shop
Proud Member of Atlantic etc.
ok, so i got a flame particle texture. uploaded the pic. now, both of my flames look stupid. i deactivated the particle texture but the effect is still there. when u activate a flame particle text, does it change the flames forever?? my flames now look yellow and very bad. they used to be green and the other was orangeish.HELP!
BAD LUCK
firebolt. i dont think i can help with your problem.
but swagguh. you need to access your flameforger in-game using ctrl+l
and yes. you need to purchase the flame once you have designed it ingame. when u press save it will bring up a tb webpage saying buy swagguhs' flame for 45000 tc [eg]
if u have the tc and you comfirm you should get a flame called whatever you named it in your deactivated inv.

hope this helped
undead
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.