Ranking
Original Post
[Mov] ZombieLand
I recently got addicted to watching Comedy movies, something to actually do when I'm bored.

Wednesday 11:00 PM, I have finished watching ZombieLand and I must say It was one of the most astonishing, most impressive movie I have seen in a while.

While I was watching this wonderful Movie I began to think how much trouble they got in to entertain the hell out of us. They concentrated more on the humor than the horror, zombies were like a bonus.

--

I can't stop laughing at the ending were they just "Own" a fat zombie (Or "Boomer" from left 4 dead, if I may) by quickly slamming him with the car door while they were driving.

I also crack up every time they act a rule.
Rules that were funny were the:

1."Double tap" don't be stingy with your bullets.... Just lay another one in there head just to make sure they are dead.

2."Don't be a hero" just pass and ask for someone else to do IT.

3."Cadio" Be prepared and loose weight now ;), you never know when mad sprinting zombies are chasing you.

--

I don't think you would care enough to try out my recommendations but this movie is a must see. I gave it a healthy ten out of ten.

I just can't wait for another part.

"Time to nut up or shut up" - TALLAHASSEE
I loved Zombie Land, I saw it around a month ago. Great film. It definetely deserves the 10/10.
A true scot.
Ow cool another zombie movie, need watch this. recomendation will be followed
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
I like it a lot Tallahassee is what a real zombie grinder should be like. Ruthless and Hilarious and killing them zombies.
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Bill Murray.

i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Yea his was one awesome movie. Whenever I said I wanted to go see it, my friends would annoy me by saying "bill Murray" pissed me off till I watched. Plus now I want a twinkie. Not a snowball

Originally Posted by blackshark View Post
I really can't wait for ZombieLand 2.

Its really awesome how Bill Murray contributed to the movie :P.

there is talk about there being no second movie, but it will become a tv show