Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Name change questions.
I get the whole name change thing but what I don't get is what happens to the account that was inactive and name was taken?
its name gets changed
depending on the admin who changed it, it would be called ThePirateKing_old and such
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
its name gets changed
depending on the admin who changed it, it would be called ThePirateKing_old and such

It doesn't depend on the admin afaik. It's standard procedure to just rename them with _old after their name.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Are you allowed to change your name to one of a player that is still active if they give you permission? Would they need to change their name first? Also would that even be permitted because that would cause alot of confusion if someone just rolls up named as someone else's old name?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
As TPK and Platabear said, if a name is taken, and the account with that name hasn't been active for 3 years, they will change that accounts name to example_old, and change your name to example.
Originally Posted by Mooqhbwease_old View Post
As TPK and Platabear said, if a name is taken, and the account with that name hasn't been active for 3 years, they will change that accounts name to example_old, and change your name to example.

Yeah but I'm asking what if the account is still active and the other person agrees to your name change. Would they be willing to change your name if it meant that there's a possibility of having an enormous amount of confusion in the community?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Yeah but I'm asking what if the account is still active and the other person agrees to your name change. Would they be willing to change your name if it meant that there's a possibility of having an enormous amount of confusion in the community?

This used to be a thing that was possible, but I don't think it still is. It gets nearly confusing and it's basically paying half-price for two name changes. I'm going to assume ,then, that the answer is you cannot do that.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post

Player 1 has a name player 2 wants.
Player 1 accepts player 2 to take his name.
Player 1 pays 100k to get a namechange to a name he wants.
Player 2 pays 100k to get a namechange to player 1's old name.

That's is probably not what you want to do, but I'm pretty sure it's the only way.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]