Ranking
Original Post
Run-ins with the law?
I got my first speeding ticket a couple weeks ago. Going 10 over in a school zone ( I swear the light wasn't flashing). But end the end I payed the hefty fine and am now taking defensive driving. Fun stuff.

So tell your stories about your unfortunate encounters!
The common driving way too fast through a town at night.
A speedcam got me but they never sent anything. I guess the film was fully exposed.
Would have lost my license. Luuuucky.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
I'm 16, so I can't get into trouble for driving too fast. Wait, yes I would because I'm undergage... but that's not the point.

Anyway, the worst I've had is caught with loads of alcohol by the police. They fucking nicked the lot, and probably drank it all back at the station and had a huge police orgy.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
most iv been caught was doing 80km/h in a 60 zone
i get quite nervous when im driving other peoples cars...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Never actually had a run-in with the law, but the closest i've ever gotten was when my parents found out that me and my "friend" were stealing from a shop. Luckily, i was too young to be punished back then, but boy, mom was angry. Understandably enough. Ever since, i've been a law-abiding citizen with a direct fear of run-ins with the law. I do NOT want to be in that situation again.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I've had a number of run-ins, actually.

First one was 3 days after I received my license. I was on a junior license (can't be out driving after 11pm) and got pulled goint 57mph in a 35mph zone... 5 minutes after midnight. I was super lucky and the officer was having a good night (or something) and let me go... no points, no school, no insurance raise.

Second time I got pulled was for running a red light on my motorcycle. It was 4am, and my motorcycle wasn't large enough to trigger the sensor that makes the light change. I sat there for a while, and then just went... Didn't see the cop lurking in the shadows. He pulled me over, and I explained that I was coming back from work (I was), it was cold out (it was), and the light wouldn't switch for me (truth), and that I felt it was safe to treat the light as a stop sign.... He agreed and let me go.

The last time I got pulled over was just a few months ago. I was traveling with some friends, and we had just arrived in the city of New Orleans. If you've ever been there, you know what I mean when I say I was confused. I was trying to figure out where we were going, and how to get there when all of a sudden, a cop steps out into the street and angrily points for me to pull over. I did, and he asked for my license, etc. I gave it to him, and he walked back to his car, but almost immediately came back. He asked me if I was a student, and I said yes. He asked me if I was from New Orleans, and I said no, that I was traveling to a student conference. He was like "So you didn't realize this was a school zone?" and I was like "Oh, definitely no... I'm kinda lost, maybe you can..." and before I could ask for help, he literally THREW my stuff back and me, and said "You need to be more attentive to your surroundings. You were going 29 in a 15mph speed zone (which, when school is out of session, it's 30....). I was like "sorry" but he was already headed back to his little speed trap setup, pulling someone else over. I took that as a sign that I was free to go, so I drove off....

No incidents since then, thankfully.
I've accidentally ran a few red lights (I actually ran one during my driving test) but haven't gotten a ticket for them luckily, most of them are the situations where the lights just hit yellow and I don't feel like it would be safe to slow down (also known as big ass truck behind me and I don't trust truck drivers.)

Now if getting rear-ended and having to file a police report counts then that to. Not but 10 feet from where I turn for the school parking lot some kids decided to dash in front of my car and I slammed on the brakes. The truck behind me ran a stop sign and really did number on my car. Also the little brats laughed from the other side of the street, almost wish i hadn't saved their lives.
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
I've had the odd alcohol-law run in. They poured out all my beers, right in front of me.
Just trying to enjoy a day at the skatepark.

Also had close shaves to being pulled with possession. Nothing big, just pot.
But like, I really don't want that to happen. Glad it hasn't.
lol
I had a bit of trouble with the police when I was younger.

But only had parties stopped from noise complaints and alcohol confiscated recently. Still a learner so not had a chance to do any speeding yet.
Have the police drive you home and vomitting in their car at that time is quite expensive.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube