Half & Half
0 Votes / 0%
None
1 Votes / 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Replays
hola all i just wanted to show a lot of toribashians my some of my replays..

plz leave good constructive critism but plz no offensive comments

also plz leave som of ur own replays so i can get a sense of other ppls work...

i no its just 2 replays but i feel like 2 can b enough 4 now....
Attached Files
head rip (inu).rpl (55.2 KB, 18 views)
classic decap (inu).rpl (80.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Oct 14, 2008 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Typos
Vibin
um, they were ok. The first one got my PC really laggy though, try not to mash uke and tori together so much. The second one was glitchy :/

3/10 for both. keep practicing
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
ty the second one has a glitch b\e its not suppose to do that it really suppose to be and a kewl pose (it works fine on my comp.) but when i played it it glitched 4 sum reason..... here try this 1

BTW: THIS IS ONE OF MY BEST CLASSIC REPLAYS SO FAR (i rlly don't play single that much), BUT plz rcomment on this 1 (i think it is better than both of the other 1's combined)
Attached Files
PWND (inu).rpl (79.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Oct 14, 2008 at 04:43 AM.
Vibin
ok kool now stopp tellling me to view them btw i got a few please use 1/10 to vote on them
Last edited by Arctichunter; Oct 31, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
||||7th dan black belt||||
they were both laggy, yes.
and PWND was really Stiff and Pretty much, I've seen replays like it 10 times over and 10 times again.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Lurtz View Post
ok kool now stopp tellling me to view them btw i got a few please use 1/10 to vote on them

This is not your thread, don't be a douche, stop trying to steal this guys thread and make your own. Also at least try to spell check your posts or something.

Inu, the third replay is by far better then the first two. You seem to use relax more in the third, and it was much less messy and confused. I would suggest letting go of uke early then you do though. This will open up your options and make it possible to some really cool things.

5/10 for the third replay. Keep it up
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
the first 2 were glitchy to the point i couldnt watch them all the way through... and pretty messy. The third one was much better, you kept your distance from uke and used proper hits rather than the classic ukegrater technique. I agree with deady though, grab less! Youre getting there, the next step is using relax more to make it look less robotic, and adding more power to your hits. Keep at it.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art