Toribash
Original Post
[S] Awesome set
This is a 512 tribal set by Advens, it goes very nice with void/hunter or really any dark force, and toxic lax
You may also Dl and Lp me to see the set, turn particles off though, because I have a lot of flames
Recolor: no
Resize: no
Tc only
Anything under 30k will be ignored

picture

My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
i dont have it right now, but name your price and il save for it O_O it looks really kewl man, im thinking 50k?

willing to negotiate
Last edited by Zer0; Jan 18, 2013 at 09:26 AM.
How bout the set you bidded on? 50k ?
-----
btw its auto resize
Last edited by S4bre; Jan 18, 2013 at 07:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Originally Posted by Zer0897 View Post
i dont have it right now, but name your price and il save for it O_O it looks really kewl man, im thinking 50k?

willing to negotiate

I can deal with that, but make it fast
-----
EDIT: just looked at your TC amount, no thanks, im not waiting that long, any other offers?
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Alright, if your buying it instead ill do that, pm me when you have the TC

Ok, closing thread