Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Demo The Monstah! ε◕ð◕3
Hey all, I'm working on a new head!,

say hello to Demo!!

I think I will remove the fangs, also this head will be for sale ;)

CnC GO!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
DEMO, Y U NO MOUTH?
For people who don't really read the text, it is a WIP.
The positioning of the fangs is terrible, but I salute your front mapping efforts.
lol, he has :< it's not done just yet XD and yes that's why I'm thinking on removing them. also

I'm going to Live Stream this, anyone interested in watching, or has some questions, go to:

http://www.justin.tv/upzodiak
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Hello demo.

Looks like the chameleon thing from Monsters Inc whose name escapes me. Pretty good so far, especially scales (:
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
Randal. Nice
Loving the teeth, only problem I have with it so far is the middle tooth

well Teeth are not final ( the shading atleast ) and it's better to have a midde tooth instead of 2 small ones :>
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
UPDATE!!!

I will redo the mouth.

You mirrored the teeth, thats a big nono(especially on the middle tooth).
I'm liking the technique used, continue with this and i'll edit this post with CnC when it's finished.
P.S Do you play on expanding those scales on the forehead to continue you through the head? If you do, I think that would look pretty boss.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
You mirrored the teeth, thats a big nono(especially on the middle tooth).
I'm liking the technique used, continue with this and i'll edit this post with CnC when it's finished.
P.S Do you play on expanding those scales on the forehead to continue you through the head? If you do, I think that would look pretty boss.

They are mirrored now, but as I said they are not final ;)

one side is just to have a base to work on i'll edit it, and the middle one, as I said it's better to have 1 then 2 small ones

also I do plan on making more of those scales :>

and thanks for the CnC ;)
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.