Toribash
Original Post
About name changes
I wanna change my nickname, to be more specific, I want to change the first letter of my nick to uppercase. I once heard that name changes cost 5k per letter, but I heard different quite a few times. So if anyone can tell me all about how nickname changes work, I'd be very grateful.
If its about Capitilization in your name, just log in with whatever capitilization you want. If you log in as tOmWaNkS you can, if you log in as TOMWANKS, you can, as long as you keep your name the same.

5K a letter? Havent heard that before, I would contact an admin about it, as they are also who do the namechanges.

And I believe its 100K for a namechange to any admin, with it being 100K more expensive with each namechange.

Though this all could be wrong, you should check with a Rednamed admin to get the info you need.
changing one letter's capitalization: 5k (two letters would be 10k, three 15k etc.)
removing/adding letters: 100k, doubled for every name change after that (200k -> 400k -> 800k...)

before changing your name, check if the nick's already taken. If it's taken but the account hasn't been active since 2009 and has minimal Qi, TC and posts, you can take the name.