Ranking
Original Post
3D objects
in the new update I'm really glad about the addition of 3D objects but i have some questions. 1. Will there be 3D body parts sold in the Market/Store soon? 2. If you wanted to make a 3D object what could i use? 3. if i wanted to upload a 3D object how would i do it and what format would it have to be in? 4. Would you upload a 3D part like if you were uploading a texture?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
3. if i wanted to upload a 3D object how would i do it and what format would it have to be in?

Any modeling software that can export into a .obj file. 3DS Max, Blender, Cinema4D, most CAD software I believe.

I don't think there should be a market for this stuff. There's no real way to prove you made the object, you can find thousands of models for free online.
aa
would i just upload it to the place i want it to go? like as if i was putting a texture there?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
1. Yes, forgers will forge items.
2. Blender is free and can export to obj.
3. At the moment you just have to use the 'obj load derp.obj' command ingame to load the 3d part. For blender you should export with Z up Y forward, export the normals, vertexes, faces and triangulate the mesh.
4. In the future users probably won't get to upload their own parts, but if so then probably like textures.
5. Well currently you can move the object to any part using the command, eg 'obj load derp.obj 0 0' will put derp.obj on tori's head, where as 'obj load derp.obj 0 1' will put it on his right shoulder (if I remember correctly).
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff