Ranking
Original Post
Noob request/question. Need help getting this head texture to work!
Hello there! I recently got marine gradients, hand trails, force, relax, and I would like to get a head texture. Now, I have made a head texture, but it's 128x128. Will this be a problem? When I use the "Filters>Animation>Spinning Globe", the eyes are way too wide! When I make them thinner, they don't appear at all. Please help. Also a question: What is the resolution for the default "head texture" in torishop? Thanks for reading. PS: I haven't bought the head texture yet.

-Legocatseyeguy
The Face:
Attached Images
Torihead.png (1.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by LegoCatseyeGuy; Aug 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Please pay more attention to where you post your threads, as the Market board is not a place for such threads.

What ever size the image is which you upload onto your head texture item (128/256/512 head texture item), the image will resize. Keep in mind that quality (pixel count) may be lost in this process.

You can find the many texture templates here (they should show you how to fix your problem): http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php
Make it in 512 resolution and map better using the template,
About the low resolution you are using, you have to deal with.
Less resolution means less detail and definition.