Toribash
Original Post
13 year old in need of a job
I'm thirteen, if the title didn't already make that obvious for you, and I need some sort of job to earn a lot of money. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for what I could do, or if you could just tell me what you do if you're someone my age who already has a job.
Tint is sex.
.. Dude, you're thirteen years old, why do you need a job?

And I suppose you could clean? Like at Mcdonalds, schools, etc.

You won't get any real jobs, only dirty jobs that nobody else wants to do.
piratez
Work with a relative, or else you won't be able to find a job anywhere unless it isn't big.
>13 years old
Unless you know the people where you want to work, there's no way in hell you're getting a job at 13. Yeah I get you want to make LOTS of money and buy cool new stuff, but you just have to wait until you're 16 at least before you can get a real job. I got my first job when I was 14, and that was at a daycare where my mom worked. And I BARELY got that job just because other people might have looked better than me. Get connections first, then try to get a job.
Thanks for the suggestions. Just to make it clear, I obviously don't mean I want a real job, just ways of earning money through little jobs I could do for people. Maybe I'll change the title.
Tint is sex.
Cut grass and rake leaves, chop wood and carry things.

Simple as that

It will build your muscles and turn you into a strapping young lad!
So should I just go knock on peoples' doors and ask if I can do a job for them? I'll most likely try that, thanks.
Also, Simon, I forgot to answer you. I need a job to earn a load of extra money for mainly cymbals, but also other things for my drum kit. Very expensive stuff. :v
Tint is sex.
Or if you have any skills, try freelancer.com. I've made ~$200 in the past month doing various jobs from there.