Toribash
Original Post
Moderator and TP/VIP
Well , simple question

Why do all mod (i dunno , but almost all of them) have toriprime or vip ?
Do we need tp or vip to be a staff ?
Or they give tp/vip free for staff ?
Like , Fee and Fish have a giant avatar , and they are admin
Please bring back Organiζations board
Alright so I'll answer in the same order of the questions :

- I'm not sure but I think it's a way so that they'd be able to see the secret board so they could moderate it (TP/VIP have secret boards of their own).
- No.
- Not sure. Follow the first answer, but I'm not too sure about that one either so wait for others to answer as well.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i think all of those mentioned forum ranks allow for something similar to toriprime/vip. so i think its free for them
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Staff members get TP/VIP for free.

Why is it so? They have the privileges to enter and moderate any board. I am talking about the higher ups like Admins and Smods.
Last edited by Hero; Sep 27, 2011 at 04:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
All mod ? ( Local mod too ? )
Or just Staff ? ( Colored name )

Not sure about others but local mods do not get it because they have their powers limited to only one board and their duties are not that wide.
The colored names get toriprime features that help them do their job, like the search function for example.
They do not get larger avatar sizes/sigs, though through admincp you can change them without the size restriction.

The local mods don't get any extra abilities like that, just mod over that forum.
Well, smods do get larger sigs and avatars fairly generally. Local mods get the really short end of the stick. The admins get these abilities for free mostly because there's no point in not giving it to them. We do not generally give it out for free, unless you're a former admin or something like that, and even then it's less us giving it out as us not getting rid of it when you leave.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!