Ranking
Original Post
3 player fights
Will 3 player fights ever come back?

They looked awesome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well u can play 3-4 player fights in older version with an replay generator. but for now so far i know its not planned to implement this feature
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The reason it was took out of the game cause to day a ton of tb users computer can hardly run the game as it is. So think 2 players lag a lot for people so 3-4 players would cause a lot of ping and a lot of mid game disconnects and server crashes.

Thanks
-chase
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Originally Posted by ripxchaos View Post
The reason it was took out of the game cause to day a ton of tb users computer can hardly run the game as it is. So think 2 players lag a lot for people so 3-4 players would cause a lot of ping and a lot of mid game disconnects and server crashes.

Thanks
-chase

That.
Plus hampa said it wasn't fun.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
You have no idea how many threads were made saying "ogm bring back hampa plz".

No, it's not coming back, afaik.

that itīs not comming back, said no one. actually its just that most of the computers absolutley cant handle more then 2 players.
in a few years if the humanity have much better computers maybe this feature will be added then!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken