Ranking
Original Post
The best way to play 100 games a day w/o farm
I want to play 100 games a day. Can some 1 tell me the best way to play 100 games w/o farming? Well i play like 3 hours a day (school day)
Play with a friend for fun and in public servers. I did 100 games in no more than 3 hours with a friend and we played only for fun.
Do Joustingfixed.tbm, it requires no skill no win and ends very quickly
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Yeah but it is very hard for starters in-game ( OBS: he's blue belt )

Im an alt.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Play with a friend for fun and in public servers. I did 100 games in no more than 3 hours with a friend and we played only for fun.

Thanks for the answer m8

Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
Do Joustingfixed.tbm, it requires no skill no win and ends very quickly

I lose much in this mod. Jousting dude these days is kinda better
Originally Posted by Night View Post
Yeah but it is very hard for starters in-game ( OBS: he's blue belt )

Makes no sense.
You don't need to win a game, every game you play (winning or losing) you get qi, so yeah, the fastest way to get qi is playing quick aikido.
Quick Aikido.
It doesn't matter if it's hard for noobs or not, he was asking about "playing" 100 games..
Not winning.
And since it's a public server and all, there's usually people in them (Max 4)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Quick Aikido.
It doesn't matter if it's hard for noobs or not, he was asking about "playing" 100 games..
Not winning.
And since it's a public server and all, there's usually people in them (Max 4)

Young TPK, you fail to understand the important matter of queue.

Which is basically, you keep winning, you stay top. You lose, you have to wait 3 more games. That changes time per game by a lot and keep in mind, qa rooms usually get full.

To OP, you won't get 100 games in 3 hours without farming. With 24k qi I've been there, done that. Aim at ~60-70 games(not wins) in 3 hours and be good with it.

If you wanna 100 games, you will have to play your 4 - 4.5 hours.